Preventative Maintenance Plan
Why is Preventative Maintenance important?
- Central Florida is known for extreme heat and humidity. Do your Preventative Maintenance before summer months to avoid prospective issues when your unit is running at maximum capacity.
- Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
- Regular maintenance helps your system produce and distribute air more evenly and consistently.
- Your HVAC system will deteriorate without preventative maintenance.
- To have peace of mind knowing that you’ve taken the steps to make a possibly bad situation involving a/c unit care, as painless as possible.
What outcomes or benefits can customers expect?
- Ensure that HVAC is at peak efficiency leading to a savings of 30% on your energy bills, according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Preventative maintenance meets most warranty requirements. Proof of PM is often a requirement when a repair claim is submitted under warranty.
- Extends the life of HVAC equipment.
- Minimizes chances of HVAC noises or smells and maximizes the quality of indoor air.
- Preventative maintenance fees are much lower than and more money is saved now than having to make costly repairs later.
BLU QR UV Stick Light – Germicidal UV-C Stick Light
- When mounted in your HVAC system, it protects your coils from bacteria, mold spores and odor.
- It helps reduce musty, mildewy odors inside your home and improves your indoor air quality.
- It kills mold, mildew and bacteria on the coils, in turn helping you’re a/c operate more energy efficiently and can extend the life of your unit.
Annual, Bi-Annual and Quarterly Maintenance Plans are available
Sign a Bi-Annual Preventative Maintenance Plan and get an HVAC UV Stick Light + Installation for 50% off the normal price.
It is normally $390.00 for the UV light and labor to install. Once you sign a bi-annual plan, we will supply and install the light for $195.00.